Teacher Intros: Nathan Gabor

Hi.  Welcome to YNM. I'm Nathan, a scientist, artist, and yogi living and teaching in Riverside. Before moving to Southern CA, I was a yoga instructor in NY and Massachusetts, and as anyone who has lived in another place would know, I found that there is a unique culture to any place you live. It's the same with yoga. 

When I arrived here about 5 years ago, I found that the studios were highly competitive (likely for survival) and often gave up on authenticity in order to keep up the numbers. It's not clear to me that yoga should be thought about this way, and so that is why I came up with YNM.  I look forward to developing a collective of like-minded yoga instructors without borders.  A group of real people trying to instruct yoga, in the hopes of changing peoples' lives. We are all still learning, and it's our wisdom (more so than our knowledge) that will come to be useful to those around us.

Looking forward!

Comments